Police Telecoms Intelligence Unit
- Carry out Crime Scene Surveys and location surveys to prevent later queries of data validity, coverage best servers?
- Carry out Cell Coverage Surveys to establish the extent of the area that the mobile telephone may be located
- Provide advice and guidance on the best use of Cell-site Analysis to advance the prosecution case
- Use multiple comparators for the attribution of ‘clean’ and ‘dirty’ phones to an individual
- Analyse call data to reveal patterns of communication between groups or gang members
- Integrate CCTV footage and ANPR data into Cell-Site Call Mapping to create a powerful court presentation
- Produce technical reports and graphics to communicate the evidence clearly